Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2 Year Anniversary

So yesterday was our 2 year anniversary. How quickly time goes. We had a great day. Alivia stayed with her aunt Brittany while Matt and I went out. We ate dinner at the Roof which was delicious and I was glad I was able to enjoy it. Then we went to a play at Hale Center Theater which was fun. After that we stayed most the night at Little America. Matt woke up in the middle of the night with a bad migraine so we left early but it was great. It wasnt as hard to leave Livy as I thought it would be. I dont know if I was just ready or had prepared myself for a few months that I really enjoyed it. Although I wont probably do it again for awhile. After we all got home this morning we had a nice 2 hour nap and life was good. I love Matt so much and look forward to the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment