Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brynlee Michelle




August 21, 2011 at 5:41pm Brynlee Michelle was born. She weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 21 inches long. It was a different experience than it was with Alivia, I went into labor at work about 11pm on the 20th. I got home and went to bed thinking it would go away like my other contractions had. I woke up at 5:30 had a couple contractions and went back to sleep by 730 that morning I was awake again and knew I was in labor. Finally at 3 that afternoon I thought I should go to labor and delivery to see how I was progressing. I was there an hour and my doctor said she would be there in 20 minutes to do my c-section. It went pretty well and miss Brynlee was born. She is beautiful and a joy in our lives and I am so glad she is here. Alivia is adjusting well to being a big sister and a great helper. We are so blessed to have such amazing girls!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is so beautiful! Sorry we haven't been to see you yet...we all had colds and then the stomach flu hit :( I don't think there is anything else that can come our way so maybe this weekend we can come meet her finally. Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love that picture of Alivia holding her, so precious. We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karyn!
    Hiya! Oh wow, it's so great to have found you! This is Emily Smith (McAllister), and I was given this blog info from your brother Nick. I'd asked him a while back if he ever had any contact with you, if he knew where you were and how you're doing, and I am so happy and excited to finally have a way to contact you!
    You were one of my dearest friends growing up, and I often think about you and wonder how you've been, what life is like for you, where you are, etc. And it appears you are doing really quite well, actually! Your daughters are absolutely GORGEOUS, you have an incredible family... I am so thrilled for you! Seriously, this just totally made my day, what a wonderful Thanksgiving gift for your brother to give me, to be able to talk to you again. :)
    I hope it's okay that I contacted you here... I'd loooove to hear from you, if you ever have a moment or two, I'd love to be able to catch up on the last 10 years or so, if you'd ever feel up to it? You can reach me anytime at my email, at jetcas82@gmail.com... or you can also find me on my facebook, at: http://www.facebook.com/smthkds
    It would be so great to have an opportunity to chat with you, so please feel free to get in touch anytime if you're ever interested.

    It truly is wonderful to have found you, I know I've already said that a lot but I couldn't begin to put into words how much it means to me to have found you. Thank you for your amazing friendship you showed me for so many years, and for the love and support you constantly gave. You are one of those people in my life who really helped shape me into the person I was meant to be, so I am proud and honored to have had you in my life.

    I wish you the very best in everything, and I do hope to hear from you in the near future!
    Take care! xx

    - Emily M. Smith

    ReplyDelete