Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The first six weeks...

Well its been almost six weeks since our little Alivia came into our lives and every day I am so grateful. Here are somethings about her from this time I will always remeber...
1) You love the bath. You just smile and chill and only cry when you get taken out of it.
2) You had jaundice and were on lights until you were 6 days old.
3) At your two week appointment you weighed 6lbs 13 oz, 19 in long and were in the 10-12% on almost everthing on the growth charts.
4) You are a momma girl and when you sleep by me you have to be touching me to sleep (this is a monster)
5) You have a beutiful smile!
6) You love to be with mommy and daddy!
7) You sleep 5 hours at night and only get up once to eat.
8)Socks even premie size do not stay on your feet my chicken little legs:)
9)You have your daddys eyes.
10) You are loved more than you will ever know!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited that you have a blog :) Alivia is so beautiful! Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karyn,
    She is absolutely gorgeous!! I was so happy when I opened this email and saw your blog!

    What a cute family you have, thank you for sharing.

    If you would like an invite to our blog, you can email me your email address and I will add it to the reader list so you can access it.

    How have you been? It looks you have been busy with your little one. How is motherhood?

    ReplyDelete